Tuesday, November 23, 2010

♥ An outing day


Have a date with my dearset Winnie today. It was a wonderful day because we enjoy so much when the outing.
First we went to bank for have a paid of ours college's fee. Time is passing fast and I will say goodbye to my holiday soon, actually is a short semester break because it really not enough for me to get enough rest. I miss holiday and I wanna holiday too. Thanks Winnie for praising my driving skill have improved. hee :D
After the payment of that fee, we have ours shopping moments at that nearest shopping mall. Actually we not buy alots of stuff but ours money seem like have been use alots. So funny ! My dearest Winnie have brought a pair of shoes and yellow color is that shoes color because is her favorite color. For me, I have brought a blouse actually is wearing to college and black and white is that blouse color.
At last, We went to Hooi Jo house and have a chat with her. She is the one my dearest buddy when I’m in secondary school. Actually I miss her alots and wish to see her. I just wish her all the best to her on her form six life and enjoy it. Good luck ! 
We three ♥


- For my dearest baobei
Sorry for didn’t answer your call and the message too because I busy drove car. I know that you will so worry of me. Sorry yar, my dearest! 


♥ miss him

No comments:

Post a Comment