Monday, January 3, 2011

2011


Within just a blink of an eye, a year is past that fast. We can't deny to say out the time passes very fast and it just seem like passes a minute. It's the time to say goodbye for 2010 years and welcome for 2011 year. I totally say that I have been pass with happily through out the year. I had alots of happy memory, thanks for the happiness memories made my life in the year be more fine and full of happiness and laughter. The most happiness memories for me is that I had found my MR.Right - Vincent. He the guy who love me more that everything, who will be always have a good care of me. Thanks for him alots to care me in well. ILY
My dearest Friends, thanks for this half year of the acomapany in the college.
My classmate and my baobei - Yiko, Caphy, Mei. I had alots memories with them in the college life, full with laughter and happiness.
Well! The new year for me, i should learn be more mature and done well in every stuff. I gonna to make my life shine. So in right now, I gonna be hard in doing what kind of stuff even though the stuff is full of hardness. Try my best is the best way to say! I wanna make the year full of happiness and success in every part of stuff.
~ Here , I wish :
- I will be more mature and success in every part of stuff especially my study.
- I wish that my family members in well health and happy always.
- I wish that my Man be fine in everythings and have alots sweet moments with me.
- I wish that my dearest baobei always happy and gonna enjoy the new year with me.

2011 is gonna be year!
~i love you all- wish everything will be fine in this NEW year.

No comments:

Post a Comment